Tuesday, March 28, 2006

SEC 1 Kayaking Orientation (Updated 30/3/06)

All SEC 1 CADETS

The kayaking orientation will be conducted on 8th April. As mentioned during last Friday's parade, I need all your forms to come in before I can block the date!

I've only recieved the forms from:
1. Brandon
2. Ashley
3. Alex Phoon
4. Ming Yang
5. Winifred (see me pls, your form is incomplete)
6. Syarir
7. Nasir
8. Alvin Ling
9. Hareshpal
10. Chin Teck

13 more forms to go...

If you have lost your forms, please collect a new one from me. This event is COMPULSORY for ALL sec ones. If I do not receive all forms by Friday, 31st March, this kayaking orientation will be postponed till further notice.

Other cadets who are keen to join the sec 1s for KAYAKING ORIENTATION, please collect the forms from my pigeon hole. It's $20 per person and I have only limited places. Slots will be allocated based on first come first served basis.

Cadets who have 1 star kayaking proficiency cert are allow to follow us to Changi Sea Sports Club but you will not be taking part in the kayaking orientation. You can rent your own kayak at your own cost with your friends and kayak around the area.

No comments: