Monday, May 29, 2006

1 star & 2 star Kayaking Course

Attn: Sec 2-5 Cadets

As of now, I have only 3 cadets who signed up for the 2 star kayaking course and 8 cadets who signed up for the 1 star kayaking course. As mentioned very clearly in my annoucement placed on the notice board, I need a MIN number of 10 cadets in order for me to get a instructor for our group. In addition, I need you guys who signed up, to submit your kayaking forms which you should have collected from my pigeon hole, if you had read the instructions carefully. To date, only Novem handed in a complete application form.

Therefore, there is no kayaking courses going to be held this week. I can only block the dates when I get all the kayaking forms back. Please collect the forms from my pigeon hole and submit by the end of this week. I will try to enquire if there are available slots next week for you to join.

As for cadets who have already gotten your 1 star cert and is keen to join the Sec 1s for their kayaking orientation, please let me know by tomorrow, 30th May as I need to book the bus tml.

Thank you.

No comments: