Dear all,
After a meeting with the other teachers in charge of the 4th floor corridor, they have enough volunteers to help out for the next 2 weeks. The GG girls and basketball boys will be helping Mrs Tang and Mr Tan. However, Mrs Tang might need more help so for those of you who are keen, please drop me an sms or email with your contact number which I can pass to Mrs Tang.
For me, I will be away in Sikkim and need help for the painting of the exterior of one of the rooms when I come back, which is from the 18th of Dec onwards. I need people who can draw and paint well as we will be doing pictures of the 4 seasons. I need only around 5 people and I believe we can finish in around 2 days. Those who are keen, please drop me an sms or email to let me know and I will contact you when I come back from India.
Thank you to all of you who have expressed interest to help the school in this project!
=) Ms Yip
No comments:
Post a Comment