Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sec 2 Community Safety and Security Proficency (CSSP) Badge project

Dear Sec 2s,

As mentioned previously, you will have to complete a CSSP project in order to get your CSSP badge.

In groups of 4, you must submit a proposl that will help to solve school safety or security issues. For example, discuss a way to cut down loss of handphones / bags in the school, how to prevent outsiders from entering the school, how to reduce vandalism etc.

It's up to you to decide what are the areas of concern for the school.

There is a standard proposal and report that you have to complete. I have printed ten copies of the document and placed it in my pigeon hole. If you need a soft copy, please get your group later to drop a email to me at yip_siew_min@kcpss.moe.edu.sg so that I can send you a soft copy. But please note that I will be away overseas from 7th Dec onwards, so email me before that. Thanks.

Please submit the soft or hard copies to me by 21st December so that I have time to grade it and submit to HQ to get your badges.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ms Yip

No comments: